Who am I?
Hi there! My name is Harri and I'm the founder and managing director of Bucks to Business. I'm really good with IT and numbers. I'm glad you are here and hope we can do some business together. I guess you want to know more about me? Here goes.
What can I do? (warning, it'll take some time to read this through):
- Business administration (bookkeeping, reconciling, BAS reporting, payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable)
- Accounting (profit and loss calculation, managing assets and liabilities, managing cash flows)
- Business valuation (private business valuation, project valuation, stock valuation)
- Personal finance management (business planning, everyday finance planning, savings, superannuation, home loans, investments)
- Materials management (product data management, logistics coordination, supply chain management)
- Websites, online stores, online business management, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google ads
- Photography (people, landscapes, products, cars)
- International business (import, export, logistics, customs, currency management)
- Systems and platforms: Microsoft Office, Google (G suite, My Business, Analytics, Search Console, Ads, Shopping), Facebook, Instagram, Ebay, Xero, Shopify, SquareSpace, Wordpress, WooCommerce, Ecwid, Lightroom, SAP.
How did I get here?
Migrating from Finland to Australia with my partner in January 2016, I fell in love with the country and its people and haven't looked back. This is the result of a never-ending curiosity and enthusiastic YES-attitude to everything new and exciting.
Where did I get all my skills and experience?
University (2001-2007): My studies earned me a Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Oulu, Finland with major in Accounting and minors in Finance, Economics, Statistics and Mathematics. My Master's Thesis was made as an assignment to my employer Nokia Networks with the topic "Business Valuation" - calculating the monetary value of their business in India.
Career at Nokia (2005-2008): Materials management, logistics coordination and product data management tasks in a super dynamic, international environment with Nokia Networks, one of the world's largest telecommunications equipment vendors.
Business owner (2008-today): Business owner and manager of a local sports league which still goes strong after 11 years. Creating my first website.
Career at SSAB (2008-2015): Profitability Accounting in Norhern Europe's largest steel company SSAB.
Photographer (2010-today): Started as a hobby but turned into a semi-professional career. I've photographed products, real estate, cars, people, animals and landscapes. The love of photography comes from my love of all things visual.
Business owner (2012-2018): Co-founder and CFO of an import-export online business operating in Scandinavia.
Career at Pop Concrete (2016-today): My tasks as Finance and Administration Manager at Pop Concrete in Brisbane have deepened my expertise in business administration, accounting and online business management. During my first year I covered the work of three full time people and that forced me to upgrade my employer's systems and supercharge my own working methods. My tasks ranged from everyday finance management to online store management including SEO and Google Ads, pushing the artisan consortium to better performance in search results.
Get a quick quote today!